White Sarees: Light Up Your Beauty with Khuuba
White sarees, which represent purity and, with their pristine allure, hold a special place in the world of fashion. Let us dive into the world of these white sarees, which represent purity, grace, and sophistication on your special occasion. Traditional white Kanchipuram sarees with red borders are used in India during special occasions. The versatile classic white sarees with various borders will enhance the beauty of every woman when you pair them with traditional jewels.
As per South Indian wedding traditions, white sarees with a red border will be used for Durga pooja, and the striking combination of a white saree with a golden border will be used as bridal sarees. Other combinations are used for special occasions, and let's explore different types of white sarees
Exploring Diverse White Sarees for Your Occasions
Women are like butterflies, and each of them has their beauty and charm. When they wear sarees, they can style them with different draping techniques and saree blouse designs. Let's figure out various types of white sarees:
- White Silk Sarees: This saree can usually be worn on special occasions like cultural ceremonies and other rituals. The luxury and pure silk of the fabric provide timeless elegance for any occasion.
- White Kanchipuram Saree: This can be used as a bridal saree, and the saree can be adorned with gold or silver Zari works. The majority of the white Kanchipuram saree will be sheen on the contrast borders of red, orange, gold, green, etc.
- White cotton sarees can be used for daily office wear, formal wear, and special occasions.
- White Organza Sarees: The shimmery flow of tiny prints in these organza sarees is used for festival occasions. They are the perfect attire for the summer and spring seasons.
White Saree Styling Tips
The stunning white saree can be paired with almost all other colours to get infinite styling options. Whether you're dressing up for a formal event, a casual gathering, or a celebration, the white saree offers endless possibilities. From choosing the right colour combo to selecting the perfect accessories, we've got you covered for all your white saree styling needs. Let's hover over various types of styling tips with white sarees.
Style 1: The traditional jewels in gold, silver, or antiques are best paired with white Kanchipuram sarees, which add to the regal elegance of the bride on special occasions.
Style 2: Pair up your white and red border saree with Gajras. This will be the perfect hairstyle for a saree that gives you a classic, stylish appearance.
Style 3: Pair up your white silk sarees with red Zari-worked belts to get a modern look.
White Sarees for Specific Occasions
Wedding Receptions: Heavy-embroidered or embellished white sarees with intricate zari or stone work will be best for wedding receptions. Pair it with statement jewellery and a contrasting blouse to make a bold and beautiful statement as a wedding guest.
Festive Celebrations: During festivals like Diwali or Eid, choose a white saree in chiffon or georgette with traditional jewellery to exude festive charm.
Beach Weddings: For this, a flowy white saree in cotton or linen is a perfect choice.
- Office Wear: A crisp white saree in a formal fabric like silk can be a classy and comfortable choice for office wear.
- Casual Day Out: For a casual outing, select a plain white saree in a lightweight fabric and team it up with a casual blouse or a plain t-shirt for a contemporary, comfortable look.
Get Your Perfect Elegant White Sarees from Khuuba
Are you on a mission to buy gorgeous white sarees for your wedding? Look no further! Khuuba offers diverse sarees that meet your needs. Being the top provider of Indian wedding dresses in Sydney, Khuuba has plenty of collections of original Kanchipuram sarees, Indian wedding sarees, bridal sarees, and silk sarees of traditional zari works and motifs. Begin your hassle-free shopping with Khuuba.